Seriously, seeing this picture just made me cry. Please please make copies. I would buy one from you to hang on my wall next to the beautiful picture of Tanner you did.
Amazing Jordan! I know you get all your talent from me, but even I am impressed. (Just Kidding)You are so good to do this for the family. Love you lots. MOM
Jordan has been drawing for almost 20 years now. He started doing portraits of sports figures when he was 10; one of his favorites is one he did of John Stockton of the Utah Jazz, which he actually got autographed by John himself! If you are interested in getting a portrait done, please email Jordan at momtobkc@gmail.com or call 801-648-7904 for more information. Jordan works from photographs, and pictures can be emailed to the same address. Please include several pictures of the subject(s) so that there will be a good representation, and indicate which is the preferred photo for the portrait. Preferred payment method is PayPal.
I am a stay at home mommy to 3 cute little monkeys, ages 5, 3, and 8 months, and a wife to Jordan. I love to craft, sew, color :) and read...sometimes all at once!
8.5" x 11" with 1 subject........$40.00 with 2 subjects....$65.00 with 3 subjects....$90.00 with 4 subjects....$115.00
11" x 14" with 1 subject .....$55.00 with 2 subjects....$80.00 with 3 subjects....$105.00 with 4 subjects....$130.00
**Backgrounds are +$20.00 This is a general guideline and is subject to desired background.** **Customer is also responsible for shipping and handling.**
Requires 50% up-front commission at the start of the project. Allow 2-3 weeks for completion. Price includes rights to copies and scanned emailed portrait. I draw from photographs, either digital or print. Prices subject to change.
Great family gift idea for anniversaries, weddings, birthdays, graduations, mother's day, Valentines, Christmas, or any occasion.
6 comments:
Seriously, seeing this picture just made me cry. Please please make copies. I would buy one from you to hang on my wall next to the beautiful picture of Tanner you did.
Jordan, how do I get a copy??? It is beautiful. Thank you
That was me, Jordan, aunt Denise. I am not sure why I am showing up as Charity, but it is me.
Love it Jordan, I want a copy please:)
Amazing Jordan! I know you get all your talent from me, but even I am impressed. (Just Kidding)You are so good to do this for the family. Love you lots. MOM
its perfect Jordan!
I love it, wonderful!
I want a copy...
love you!
Amber
Post a Comment