Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Well, I love this picture, but not just because it's me. When I see it, I just get all these feelings of how grateful I am to be a mommie. It was also one of those rare occasions that Braden let me cuddle him! I can't believe how big he is now!
This one is cool, mainly because it's John Stockton, and it's autographed by him! Jordan's grandma lives in St. George and when the Jazz would come down for bball camp in the summer, John got his hair cut where Grandma did. So, she took him this picture one day, and John signed it! So cool, huh? Jordan was 13 or so when he did this drawing.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Diana said...

Great pictures! Jordan really does have a talent, and that's so awesome that John Stockton signed his picture!!

Andi said...

What a great picture of you and Braden. It is very sweet!

Shearmommie said...

Holy Crap! I am totally impressed! Keep up the good work!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

LOVIN IT! I am so amazed! Keep the pics coming. Jen, how do I get onto your origninal site to see pics of the family?! Let me know.

Wandy said...

Wow!! What is it... I just can say that's really amazing to see... Without any classes is like that, imagine with some technique...